E-commerce solution consultancy
In many ways, E-commerce has proven to be dominant in the retail market. The rise of E-commerce retail giants like Amazon and eBay is the best example of this. Retail is one of the sectors accelerating digital transformation the most due to changes in consumer behavior and buying habits. The time has come, businesses need a comprehensive E-commerce solution for the integration of processes and systems through advanced technologies and platforms.
E-commerce is revolutionizing the retail industry
Global retail e-commerce sales are expected to exceed $4.5 billion by 2021. Regardless of industry or niche, E-commerce with enterprise resource planning software ( ERP) benefits retailers of all sizes. It allows you to sell anywhere in the world, be present 24/7, and drive business growth with ease, while reducing operating costs.
According to a statistic, more than 70% of consumers believe that online stores offer better deals than brick-and-mortar stores. For retail entrepreneurs, this is an unprecedented opportunity to position themselves against the offline competition and gain market share in a booming market.
When shopping online, consumers always expect speed, convenience, and personalization. Therefore, it is important to find an e-commerce solution that easily meets these expectations.
The benefits that e-commerce solutions bring to businesses
Reducing operating costs
With e-commerce ERP, businesses save time and money by automating many key business activities such as order fulfillment, invoicing, inventory, and customer management. This eliminates the risk of human error and frees up your employees to focus on sales and business growth.
- Fast order processing and invoicing
- Automated inventory management
- Error removal
- Optimizing working hours
Driving sales growth
A custom-designed e-commerce solution can drive sales growth without the help of a sales team.
- The online store is always open and ready for business
- Multimedia catalog with powerful sales functions.
- Advanced search filters sort by brand, attribute and more
- Sell and sell more.
- Order history and previously viewed items.
Promoting brand recognition
The Internet is the first place consumers look for what they want to buy. Thus, the E-commerce platform becomes the perfect tool to promote your brand.
- Easy to use search engine optimization (SEO) tools
- Providing replacement products when out of stock
- Creating a toolkit that groups frequently purchased items together
- Email notifications for products in stock
Capturing customer psychology
Integrating analytics platforms like Google Analytics with your online store gives you insights into your customers' shopping behavior. This allows you to personalize your store for each visitor (for example by location), which is more difficult to do in a traditional environment. By understanding metrics of your customers' online behavior, such as how they found your store, what region they were in, what search terms they entered to find your products, how long they came to your store, the pages they visited and they abandoned the virtual cart, you can refine and perfect your marketing strategy to the highest degree of precision.
- Getting insights on customer demographics and their online behavior,
- Using big database to do Marketing and Remarketing
- Refining your marketing strategy based on proven evidence
- Product performance, average order value, conversion rate, etc.
Approaching new markets
A multisite ecommerce setup allows you to create brand-specific or channel-specific channels for different markets (regions). Integrating your online store with online marketplaces like Shopee, Tiki, Lazada or more broadly, Amazon and eBay allows you to expand your business activities internationally. Synchronizing these channels serving different markets with your central e-commerce platform and ERP.
- Building multiple branded websites as part of your strategy
- Integrating your platform with Amazon and eBay to sell
- Doing business all over the world
- Multi-language support
ZinPro - Consulting on custom E-commerce floor solutions
We provide custom solutions for your type of online business. As a result, businesses can strategically target with the best e-commerce solutions to ensure easy and efficient management of their online business.
Here are the reasons why businesses should choose ZinPro:
- Supply chain optimization through integration of services and mobile applications.
- Data and analytics enable businesses to better understand their customers to drive unique experiences and strategize accordingly.
- Creating a multi-channel customer information system by collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Driving the innovation that grows your business model into the future with a cloud, on-premises or hybrid strategy.
- Unifying offline and online points of sale through the use of APIs to improve user experience and sales profitability.
- Secure authentication increases trust with your customers or 3rd parties.
- Doing it quickly to meet the time limit.
- Integrating IT systems with banks and financial companies to support retail payments and telecom operators to improve omnichannel experience.
In a nutshell, E-commerce structured with an ERP system allows businesses to automate the most time-consuming processes they face when doing business online. An integrated e-commerce platform that synchronizes all products, prices, and customer data instantly from your ERP system, saves you time.Likewise, the entire ordering and invoicing process is automated, so your kernel won't need to duplicate things over and over again.
Contact us today to discuss the best e-commerce solution for your business. Hotline (+84)835-299-922.